Open Dylan 2013.1 released
Dear Dylan Hacker,
It is a pleasure for us to announce a new release of Open Dylan.
We have extensive release notes,
but this release has been about iterative improvement rather than major changes.
- A deadlock when using threads on x86-linux has been addressed.
- A crash when using threads on x86-linux has also been addressed.
- A crash from memory corruption on Mac OS X has been fixed.
- Some errors in how the Windows Registry was used have been corrected.
- There have been significant improvements to the documentation.
- A licensing issue with an unacknowledged copyright has been corrected.
Please report problems that you have in our issue tracker.
You can get it from our website, http://opendylan.org/download/.
On Windows there is an installer, on UNIX systems unpack into /opt.
On 64 bit Linux, you will need to have the Boehm GC installed for our
executables to run. (Ubuntu: apt-get install libgc)
Also, remember that this weekend, July 13-14 is our hack-a-thon and we hope that you’ll consider participating.
You may also sign up for the hack-a-thon at our Google Plus event page.
Good luck and happy Dylan hacking!